This slide show will demonstrate how to make a pattern for the pouch on a California Slim Jim Holster. Any light card stock will work for a pattern. Manilla file folders work quite well and are easy to obtain.
1) Fold pattern in half.
2) Hold pistol in a vertical position and align center of pistol on edge of fold.
3) Rotate pistol down so it is flat on the card stock.
4) Trace outline of pistol.
5) Draw outside of holster allowing approx. 3/4" between pistol and edge of holster.
6) Remove pistol, trace around the trigger guard
and complete pattern.
7) Cut pattern half out.
8) Transfer outline of holster to other half of pattern.
9) Cut other half of pattern.
How to make a
How to brew